Quality and environment policy
The activities considered to comply with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 International Standards are:
– Design, manufacture, and marketing of thermoformed packaging (BBC Packaging, S.L.)
– Marketing of thermoformed packaging and masks (Clickcoin, S.L.)
Additionally, the following activities are considered compliant with the BRC Packaging standard:
-Thermoforming of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and polystyrene (PS) packaging. (BBC Packaging, S.L.)
The Policy Statement outlines the following principles:
1. COMMITMENT to complying with applicable requirements, including legal, regulatory, and health requirements, to manufacture safe and legal products for possible use in food contact packaging. This includes assuming corresponding responsibilities to ensure products reach our customers in suitable conditions for their use.
2. PRODUCT PRESERVATION, to ensure that products reach end-users (customers) in suitable conditions for their use, and RIGOROUS TRACEABILITY, to identify and address any incidents that may arise in applications.
3. IMPLEMENTATION OF QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, following the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 model for product realization, service, and customer demand fulfillment. Additionally, BRC/IOP-6 requirements are applied to products and the establishment, based on HACCP principles, to produce packaging suitable for food.
4. Objectives for the company have been determined based on a context analysis and defined strategic lines. These objectives have been disseminated throughout all levels of our structure.
5. Implementation of Quality, Food Safety, and Environmental Management indicators to evaluate the performance of company processes. This allows us to maintain product quality and the desired level of quality for our customers while ensuring rational use of natural resources.
6. Managing processes to reduce environmental impact in our activity and proactively assessing the environmental impact of new activities or services.
7. Promoting the rational use of natural resources and fostering clear awareness of environmental responsibility, involving not only our efforts but also those of our suppliers and customers.
8. Achieving maximum satisfaction and loyalty of suppliers and customers by informing them that the organization has a food safety management system in accordance with BRC Packaging requirements to produce food packaging. This includes offering proactive attitudes to our customers and integrating our suppliers so that our relationships are based on honesty and collaboration.
9. Special care in the quality of our processes and special attention to our customers through direct and transparent services.
10. Commitment to environmental protection, including pollution prevention and sustainable use of resources. Promoting sustainability and respect for the environment and acting responsibly in environmental management and pollution prevention measures.
11. Developing continuous training programs to improve the qualifications of our employees, actively involving all staff in achieving all the objectives set out in this document. Encouraging training and motivation of our employees, as well as the consolidation of a professional team oriented toward professionalism, product quality, hygiene, and food safety, and customer service, promoting internal participation of all staff through teamwork and the contribution of improvement suggestions.
12. Commitment to continuous improvement of the management system implemented in the company and optimization of our production processes.
13. Creating a motivating environment for all members of the organization and involving all company personnel to actively participate in fostering a food safety culture to ensure and improve product quality and safety.
14. Order, cleanliness, and maintenance in facilities as a major contribution to preserving the facilities themselves and product safety.
15. Periodically reviewing the food safety management system, as well as its objectives, to improve results and adapt to the constant evolution of industrial activities, regulations, and the social environment.
16. Promoting innovation to obtain unique packaging products and systems that add value to our customers.
17. This management policy provides a framework for establishing and reviewing annual objectives.
The Management makes this policy accessible to its customers, all employees, suppliers, and stakeholders. Likewise, it aims to convey the importance of implementing this quality, environmental, and food safety policy at all levels and is committed to providing the necessary and adequate resources.
The Policy is kept up to date through periodic reviews to take into account changes in environmental conditions and information received. In this regard, the Management provides and will provide all necessary human, technical, and economic resources to achieve established objectives and goals.
Castellví de Rosanes (BCN), september de 2023.
Esther Inglés / Gemma Bochaca