Quality and environment policy
The activities that are considered to comply with the International Standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 are:
– Design, manufacture and marketing of thermoformed containers and packaging (BBC Packaging, S.L.).
– CMarketing of thermoformed containers and packaging, masks and disinfectant gel (Clickcoin, S.L.).
In addition, the following activities are considered to comply with the BRC Packaging standard:
– Folding and gluing of cardboard packaging with polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) or multilayer inner film. Hot-lamination and folding of carton packs with oxygen barrier plastic inner film. Thermoforming of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polystyrene (PS) packaging. (BBC Packaging, S.L.)
The policy statement includes the following guidelines:
- COMMITMENT to comply with the applicable requirements, including legal, regulatory and health requirements that apply and that allow us to manufacture safe and legal products, for their possible application to packaging for direct contact with food, assuming the corresponding responsibilities, so that they reach our customers in suitable conditions for their use.
- PRODUCT PRESERVATION, so that it reaches the users (customers) in suitable conditions for its use and RIGOUROUS TRACEABILITY, in order to be able to identify and immediately attend to any incident that may arise in the applications.
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM and FOOD SAFETY implemented according to the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 model for the production of the product, the service and the attention to their demands and for the products and in the establishment the BRC/IOP-6 requirements are applied, based on HACCP principles to produce packaging and containers suitable for food.
- To implement the Quality, Food Safety and Environmental Management indicators in order to evaluate the performance of the company’s processes, so that we can know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our customers and guarantee a rational use of natural resources. 6. 6
- To manage the processes that reduce the environmental impact of our activity and to evaluate in advance the environmental impact of new activities or services.
- To promote the rational use of natural resources and a clear awareness of favouring our environment, not only through our work, but also by involving all our suppliers and customers.
- To achieve the maximum satisfaction and loyalty of suppliers and customers by informing them that the organisation has a food safety management system in accordance with BRC Packaging requirements for the production of food packaging, offering our customers a proactive and innovative attitude.
- Special care in the quality of our processes and special attention to our customers through our direct and transparent services.
- Commitment to environmental protection, including pollution prevention and sustainable use of resources. Promote sustainability and respect for the environment and act, with respect to environmental management, on measures to prevent pollution and appropriate use of resources.
- Develop continuous training programs aimed at the best qualification of our workers, thus involving all staff in achieving all the objectives established in this document. Promote the training and motivation of our workers, as well as the consolidation of the human team oriented to professionalism, quality assurance, hygiene and food safety of the product and customer service, promoting the internal participation of all staff through teamwork and the contribution of suggestions for improvement.
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of the management system implemented in the company and the optimization of our production processes.
- Promote and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the organization. In addition, to involve all the personnel of the company so that they participate actively promoting a culture of food safety, in order to ensure and improve the quality and safety of the products.
- Order, cleanliness and maintenance in the facilities as the main contribution to the preservation of the facilities themselves and the safety of the product.
- Promote innovation to obtain exclusive products and packaging systems that add value to our customers.
- This management policy provides a framework for setting and reviewing annual targets.
Management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its customers, all its employees, suppliers and stakeholders. Likewise, it wishes to convey the importance of the implementation of this quality, environment and food safety policy at all levels and is committed to providing the necessary and adequate resources.
The Policy is kept up to date through periodic reviews, coinciding with system reviews by management, in order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and information received. In this sense, the management provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic means necessary to achieve the objectives and goals that are established programmed and periodically.
Castellví de Rosanes (BCN), diciembre de 2022.
Esther Inglés / Gemma Bochaca