FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL BBC PACKAGING SL PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by BBC PACKAGING SL in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or queries from the User, when the User provides their data through the forms enabled on our website.
WHAT USER DATA WILL BBC PACKAGING SL PROCESS?
BBC PACKAGING SL will process the following categories of User data: identifying data and contact data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF USER DATA?
The processing of the User’s data by BBC PACKAGING SL is based on the consent requested and which can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
TO WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data will not be communicated to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
- Guarantees that the data you provide to BBC PACKAGING SL are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided appropriately updated, in such a way that it responds to his real situation.
- You will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that may be caused to BBC PACKAGING SL or to third parties.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to BBC PACKAGING SL with the Reference “Data Protection” to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of their identity document at any time and in a manner free, for:
- Revoke consent
- Access . You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectification. You can request that we correct, modify or delete any incomplete, outdated or inaccurate information.
- Deletion. You can request the deletion of your personal information, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Opposition. You can also oppose the treatment of your personal information based on legitimate interest.
- Limitation of treatment . Obtain from BBC PACKAGING SL the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Portability of your data . Right to have your data handed over to you so that you can pass it on to someone else.
- Claim. You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), when the interested party considers that BBC PACKAGING SL has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
BBC PACKAGING SL will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.